Members receive an annual programme of events, newsletters, and email or surface mail information. They can have their work featured on our website (see ‘Artists’ page). Talks by artists and specialist are arranged as well as occasional outings and exhibitions, when suitable spaces become available. Many of our events take place at the Creative Innovation Centre (CICIC) in Taunton.
How to join
Please complete the form below and return to the Membership Secretary at the address on the form.
The Somerset Art Gallery Trust is open to all artists and art lovers. Artists who wish to have their work shown on our website, please send examples of your work to email@example.com
Annual membership costs £15.
The Trust exists to achieve the following:
- To enable Somerset and our region to have a major art gallery.
- To arrange exhibitions of works by many of the high quality artists in Somerset.
- To provide the facilities to enable us to see nationaland international traveling exhibitions.
- To build up a permanent collection of good art which would attract people from all over the world.
- To create an arts centre where young and old can meet, study and enjoy art.
I wish to become a member of the trust.
This form should be completed and sent with a full year’s subscription (£15) to The Membership Secretary, Somerset Art Gallery Trust, 4 Pikes Crescent, Taunton TA1 4HS.
Membership subscriptions are due on 1st January each year.
Please notify us if you change your name, email or address.